Although the information and recommendations provided in this Web site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct as of the date they were submitted, Edelman® Leather, LLC makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.
Edelman Leather is a registered trademark of Edelman® Leather, LLC.
Edelman Leather All rights reserved.
1. Contact Information
Edelman® Leather, LLC
80 Pickett District Road
New Milford, CT USA 06776
Subject:"Contact Us Form: Customer Service"
Personal Data Management Contact
Contact Name: Brian Kuzara
Subject: "Contact Us Form: Personal Data Management"
You can also contact us regarding the EdelmanLeather.com website by using our Contact Us form.
3. Description of Services Offered
Edelman® Leather, LLC provides EdelmanLeather.com as a service to its clients and suppliers.
4. Acceptance of Terms
Edelman® Leather, LLC has the exclusive right to control accessibility, hours of use, features on the site, and any other information found on the site. Edelman® Leather, LLC can restrict access to any or all portions of the site or remove any information or content from the site at any time. Edelman® Leather, LLC reserves the right to terminate this site at any time without prior notice.
User is solely responsible for providing the equipment related to accessing the site, including all computer, remote communications equipment, telephone, or other equipment.
5. Copyrights and Trademarks
Edelman® Leather, LLC or its third party content providers shall retain all worldwide rights in the intellectual property of this site, including, but not limited to, trademarks, inventions, ideas, trade secrets, the "look and feel" of the site, its color combinations, layout, and all other graphical elements, and the copyright in and to its original content. You should assume that everything you read or see on the site is copyrighted or otherwise protected and owned by Edelman® Leather, LLC or a third party who licensed the right to use such content to Edelman® Leather, LLC. Unless otherwise expressly noted, nothing that you read or see on the site may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, republished, displayed, or performed for commercial use without the prior written consent of Edelman® Leather, LLC except as provided in this Agreement. However, you may reproduce the site content solely for your personal, noncommercial, educational, and informational use ("Authorized uses"), and only if you keep such reproduced content intact with proper attribution and display of the copyright notice. Thus, you may download or print site content, provided you do so for an Authorized use and provided you do not delete or change any of the information, including copyright and trademark notices. No other permission is granted to you to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, license, transfer, sell, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, alter, or modify any of the site content.
This permission is not a transfer of title, and under this permission you may not:
1. Alter the site content in any way;
2. Use the site content for any public display. 3. Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notations from the materials.
4. Transfer the site content to another person, "frame" or "in-line link" the site content, "deep link" to the site content, or "mirror" the site content on any other server (Refer to our Linking page for related information);
5. Copy or modify, redistribute, republish, upload, adapt, or reuse any of the text, graphics, or other site content, or any of the source code or HTML code Edelman® Leather, LLC uses to generate its website without prior written permission; or engage in any other conduct that violates the Copyright Act.
This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of this Agreement or any applicable law. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and/or printed site content.
6. Prohibited Conduct
User expressly agrees to refrain from doing, either personally or through an agent, any of the following:
1. Use any device or other means to harvest information about other Users.
2. Transmit, install, upload, or otherwise transfer any virus, program, process, advertisement, communication, or other item to the site or related servers and networks.
3. Post any material on the site that is offensive to any other User. Edelman® Leather, LLC maintains the exclusive right to determine what is offensive.
4. Post or store on the site any content that violates or infringes the intellectual property rights of others (including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents and publicity rights).
5. Modify the information found on the website.
6. Engage in any action that Edelman® Leather, LLC determines is detrimental to the use and enjoyment of the website.
7. Use the website for any unlawful or defamatory means.
8. Transmit, install, upload, post, or otherwise transfer any information in violation of the laws of the United States, or post any information that could result in civil unrest.
7. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Although Edelman® Leather, LLC has attempted to provide accurate information on the site, the Company makes no guarantee or warranty, expressed or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of that information and assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions therein. USER ACCESSES THIS SITE AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. NEITHER Edelman® Leather, LLC NOR ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM USE OR UNAVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, COMPENSATORY, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THIS DISCLAIMER IS APPLICABLE TO ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENCE OR OMISSION OF Edelman® Leather, LLC COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER SIMILAR ITEM, TELECOMMUNICATIONS ERRORS, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF USER INFORMATION THROUGH THEFT OR ANY OTHER MEANS. Edelman® Leather, LLC IS NOT LIABLE FOR CRIMINAL, TORTIOUS, OR NEGLIGENT ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES, WHICH AFFECT THIS SITE.
IN NO EVENT WILL Edelman® Leather, LLC OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, ASSIGNS, OR THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY TORTIOUS OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS.
IN NO EVENT WILL Edelman® Leather, LLC OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR ASSIGNS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, HARDWARE, OR OTHER PROPERTY OF USER OR PERSONAL INJURY WHICH ARISES IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SITE.
8. Third-Party Content
Edelman® Leather, LLC is not the publisher or speaker of any information on the site that is provided by third-party content providers, and Edelman® Leather, LLC is not liable for any claims related to such information. Any mention in the site of products or services provided by third parties is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by Edelman® Leather, LLC. Edelman® Leather, LLC assumes no responsibility for those products or services. Any dealings between any User and any third parties mentioned on or found through the site are solely between such Users and such third parties, and are subject to any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings.
Edelman® Leather, LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, OF THE ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES. THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, ANY INFORMATION FOUND ON A LINK LOCATED ON THIS SITE THAT ALLOWS USERS TO ACCESS INFORMATION FOUND ON ANOTHER SITE. ADDITIONALLY, Edelman® Leather, LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THE EXISTENCE OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY SITE, WHICH CAN BE ACCESSED THROUGH A LINK LOCATED ON THIS SITE.
9. Product Information
Most products displayed on the Edelman® Leather, LLC website are available while supplies last, and Edelman® Leather, LLC cannot guarantee that any product displayed on the website is available at the time it is displayed.
User agrees to defend, indemnify, and otherwise hold harmless Edelman® Leather, LLC and its officers, directors, agents, employees, and assigns from and against any cause of action or claim, including legal fees, related to User's use of the site.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the site. Edelman® Leather, LLC will investigate occurrences of possible violations and will cooperate with all applicable law-enforcement authorities in prosecuting violators. Users are required to enter a user name and password to access secured extranets. In order to protect against unauthorized access to your account, it is recommended that you close the browser when you have finished using the site.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the site, including, but not limited to:
1. Gaining unauthorized access to any portion, feature, or services offered by or through EdelmanLeather.com, or any related systems, servers, or networks connected to the site by hacking, password "mining", or any other unauthorized means;
2. Scanning or testing the vulnerability of the site or a system, server, or network connected to the site;
3. Breaching the security or authentication measures on the site or any network connected to the site;
4. Performing reverse look-ups or tracing any information, personal or otherwise, of any other User, User's account, EdelmanLeather.com, Edelman® Leather, LLC or otherwise exploit any service or information made available by or through the site. Users may obtain their own personal information obtained by Edelman® Leather, LLC according to the terms of this Agreement;
5. Taking any action that unreasonably or disproportionately burdens the EdelmanLeather.com site's infrastructure, related systems, servers, or networks;
6. Using any device, software, or other method to interfere or attempt to interfere with the normal performance, transactions conducted, or with any other person's use of EdelmanLeather.com.
12. Termination of Agreement
Either Edelman® Leather, LLC or User may terminate this Agreement at its discretion. In addition to Edelman® Leather, LLC's, other rights, Edelman® Leather, LLC may terminate access to this site or cancel membership to any service that Edelman® Leather, LLC provides on the site, if User breaches this Agreement in any way or engages in conduct that Edelman® Leather, LLC deems inappropriate. In the event of termination of this Agreement, the provisions in this paragraph and the provisions found in paragraphs 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 shall survive.
Links included at EdelmanLeather.com are provided for the use and convenience of the visitor. The appearance of a link on any page of this site does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by Edelman, nor should a link be in any way interpreted to imply that the site referenced has any relationship with Edelman.
Edelman® Leather, LLC does not generally object to links to EdelmanLeather.com from third-party sites. Edelman® Leather, LLC does not, however, allow websites that use frames to link to any page on this site without prior written permission. You may not use any Edelman® Leather, LLC names, logos, designs, trademarks, or service marks in or with your links unless Edelman® Leather, LLC has entered into a specific written agreement with you to do so. As a rule, Edelman® Leather, LLC prefers that third-party sites link to the home/first page of EdelmanLeather.com. Refer to our Linking page for related information.
14. Copyright Enforcement
Edelman® Leather, LLC honors the intellectual property rights of others and asks the same of Users of the site. Edelman® Leather, LLC may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts or access rights of Users whose actions infringe or otherwise violate the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your work has been infringed, please provide Edelman® Leather, LLC with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed, or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Edelman® Leather, LLC to identify the material;
4. Information that is reasonably sufficient to permit Edelman® Leather, LLC to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in a manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Edelman® Leather, LLC can be contacted at the address under the Contact Information section.
15. User Content, User Communications, Feedback and Submissions
(A) Interactive Areas. Our website may contain comments sections, discussion forums, bulletin boards, or other interactive features (“Interactive Areas”) in which you may post or upload comments or user-generated content such as video, photos, messages, other materials or items (collectively, “User Content”). You are solely responsible for your use of any Interactive Areas and you use them at your own risk. By submitting User Content to an Interactive Area, you represent that you are 18 years of age or older.
(B) Community Guidelines. If you submit any User Content or participate in an Interactive Area within or in connection with the Edelman® Leather, LLC Website, you agree not to submit, publish, distribute, or transmit through the Edelman® Leather, LLC Website any content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, hateful, racially or ethnically discriminatory, or that would constitute or encourage a criminal or civil offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You also agree that you will not submit, publish, distribute, or transmit anything through this web site that will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights. We do not endorse any information posted or content contained on the Edelman® Leather, LLC Web Site and we are not liable for any information posted on the Edelman® Leather, LLC Web Site, including but not limited to any information posted about you. We reserve the right to take any action with respect to information posted on the Edelman® Leather, LLC Web Site which we believe is appropriate in our sole discretion, including but not limited to removal. However, we cannot, nor do we, control the information provided by users or content providers which is made available through our system. By its very nature, other people's information may be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or in some cases may be mislabeled or deceptively labeled.
(E) Moral Rights. If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the User Content, you hereby declare that (a) you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the User Content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto; (b) you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the User Content by Edelman® Leather, LLC or its licensees, successors and assigns; (c) you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the User Content; and (d) you forever release Edelman® Leather, LLC, and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against Edelman® Leather, LLC by virtue of any such moral rights. You also permit any other user to access, view, store or reproduce the User Content for that user’s personal use.
(F) User Content submitted by you will be considered non-confidential and Edelman® Leather, LLC is under no obligation to treat such User Content as proprietary information. Without limiting the foregoing, Edelman® Leather, LLC reserves the right to use any User Content as it deems appropriate, including, without limitation, deleting, editing, modifying, rejecting, or refusing to post it. Edelman® Leather, LLC is under no obligation to offer you any payment for User Content that you submit or the opportunity to edit, delete or otherwise modify User Content once it has been submitted to Edelman® Leather, LLC. Edelman® Leather, LLC shall have no duty to attribute authorship of User Content to you, and shall not be obligated to enforce any form of attribution by third parties.
17. Privacy Statements
Information Collection: Information you Provide Us
Edelman® Leather, LLC values your trust. All of our employee-owners are required to adhere to the highest ethical standards in gathering, using, and safeguarding any information you choose to provide. Personal Information is gathered only when Users make voluntarily on-line submissions of such information or voluntarily establish an account. Examples of the types of information we collect are: name, address, city, state, postal code, telephone number, e-mail address, job title, and employer. We take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Information is accurate, complete, and current. We only use Personal Information internally and only for the purpose of providing each User with the information they have voluntarily requested. Users may opt to: have Edelman® Leather, LLC remove any of User's Personal Information stored in our database; rectify and update any gathered information by sending such requests in writing to the above contact information.
We do not rent, sell, or exchange information about website visitors, except as required by law. We restrict access to visitor information to qualified Edelman employees. Third parties who need access to EdelmanLeather.com visitor information to provide operational or other support services are required by Edelman® Leather, LLC to comply with our high standards of security. We gather only the visitor information that is needed to administer our business and enhance and improve our websites.
Information Collection: Automatic Retrieval of Information
Edelman® Leather, LLC uses certain electronic tools to capture the type of browser and operating system being used. This information is only for use by Edelman® Leather, LLCto understand User behavior, which helps to improve site quality and functionality.
Information Collection: Cookies